Monday, 22 February 2016

Assignment #1: Shopping Carts?

I think the 2 biggest reasons people still shop in stores would be because if you shop online it costs shipping and in stores it doesn't and another reason would be because it's easier to return. 2 biggest reasons people shop online would be because there is a larger variety of items online and because some stores are not around their location. If I had the ability to choose to shop online I would because the stores I shop at aren't around where I live so it is easier. I think online shopping will be the only method in 2050 because so many people use it now and there is always better deals online. I think Canada Post focusing on digital shopping is a smart idea because people won't be sending as much letters if they know that they can send an email that is quicker and also a lot faster. This was a great strategy to keep their business alive and successful. One way returning something online could be easier is by making the shipping free for returning it and also make it so there are less things you need to do to give it back. One way returning something online could be easier is by making the shipping free for returning it and also make it so there are less things you need to do to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment