Thursday, 18 February 2016

Online Discussion Boards (Assignment #3)

The guidelines are similar to how we expect people to act when they're face to face because we expect people to be polite and nice in person just like we do online. Four guidelines that I feel are extremely helpful and necessary when interacting with one other in an online discussion would be, don't type in all caps because it will seem like you are roaring at them and it is rude. Another one would be check the most recent comments before you reply to an older comment, since the issue may have already been resolved or a opinion may be changed. Another one would be don't badmouth others or call them stupid, you may disagree with their ideas but don't mock them. One more would be always say "please" and '"thank you"  when getting help from others. No I haven't made comments on an online discussion board because I've never been in one. No I don't think I would enjoy a course where you can discuss issues online because that isn't really in my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment