1.Would you say the passwords listed as the worst are easy to
guess or hard to guess and why?
- I think most of the worst passwords listed would be easy to guess except a few of them like, "qwerty" and "adobe123" because they are something I'd never think of.
2.Have you ever used any of these passwords? If yes how do you
feel about this list? If NO why not?
- Yes I have used a couple of these passwords such as "password" "123456" and "abc123" I feel as though I shouldn't have used those passwords because I didn't really think people would guess them or even try to, but they are no longer my passwords.
3.Do you think seniors and adults are more likely to use these
passwords? What can we do to save them some disastrous consequences
if they do?
- No I do not think that seniors and adults use these kind of passwords because I think they take hacking into consideration and make their passwords strong. We can inform them about hacking and how people know that they're easy to guess, to save them from disastrous consequences if they do.
4.Can you think of three extra horrible passwords not found on
this list?
- 3 other bad passwords would be a persons name, their animals name or even numbers such as: "2468"
5.How long should a modern password be to be called strong?
- A modern password to be called strong would have to require not only one word, a full sentence.
No comments:
Post a Comment